The wood and logging industries place a huge demand on lubricants due to the presence of corrosive and abrasive contaminants such as moisture and sawdust. Equipment and lubricants protecting that equipment typically encounter a wide array of conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures, heavy loads, acids, and other extreme conditions. As an operator, you want to be sure that you try to minimize downtime as much as possible. To that end, AMSOIL logging equipment specialty lubricants are the finest synthetic lubricants specifically designed to help the lumber and wood industry protect equipment and minimize downtime.
For the lumber and wood industry operator, downtime can be a real killer in terms of lost productivity and profits. It is imperative that everything is done that is humanly possible to minimize any unnecessary stoppage on the job site and one of the most productive ways to help reduce/eliminate unscheduled downtime is the utilize the finest possible lubrication for your hard-working equipment. The simplest solution is to add AMSOIL logging equipment specialty lubricants to your engine, transmission, and hydraulic systems, along with their effective diesel fuel additives.
Logging equipment operates in tortuous environmental conditions that expose the equipment to heavy loads, moisture, mud, and dirt, placing huge stress on components. Let AMSOIL logging equipment specialty lubricants deliver tremendous benefits to your loaders, skidders, logging trucks, and other mobile equipment. AMSOIL’s extensive line of motor oils was formulated for year-round all-weather performance. They offer superior low-temperature flowability that tremendously reduces any dry startup wear. Additionally, they lead the market in high-temperature performance.
AMSOIL’s proprietary formulas keep engines deposit-free, they minimize any sludge buildup, and can radically reduce component wear. Their robust detergent/dispersant package keeps the engine squeaky clean by keeping unwanted contaminants in suspension so that they can be easily filtered out. This results in extended oil service life.
There is an abundance of stationary equipment found in any lumber operation, and that equipment is asked to perform in the most extreme conditions due to the presence of extreme heat, temperature, pressure, sawdust, dirt, etc. When you ask your equipment to perform 24/7 in the most brutal conditions, it only stands to reason that this equipment must be protected with the finest lubrication possible. Real benefits can be reaped through the use of AMSOIL logging equipment specialty lubricants.
As the leader in synthetic oils, you can provide you hydraulic systems, gearboxes, bearings, and other components running at peak efficiency while at the same time reducing downtime and wear. AMSOIL Gear Oils, Greases, and Hydraulic Fluids were tailor-made for the lumber industry. They’re cost-effective and they will minimize downtime, plus save you in maintenance and repair costs.
Let AMSOIL Logging Equipment Specialty Lubricants Maximize the Uptime and Lifespan of Your Fleet
Protect boom pin joints and saw heads with AMSOIL Synthetic Polymeric Off-Road Grease, 5% Moly, NGLI #2!
- Resistant to shock loads caused by impacts
- Superior extreme pressure performance
- Seals out contaminants and stays in place
- Outstanding resistance to moisture and water
- Reduces oil consumption and extends greasing intervals
- Reduces wear
Reduce environmental harm from hydraulic oil leaks by utilizing AMSOIL Biodegradable Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil!
- Protects against wear
- Resistant to oxidation
- Extends oil service life
- Reduces environmental impact
Reduce downtime and costs with AMSOIL AW Synthetic Hydraulic Oil!
- Reduces wear in high-pressure systems
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Reduces foaming and heat
- Superior extreme temperature performance
- Readily separates from water
- Engineered for vane, gear, and piston pumps
- Exceeds OEM specifications
- Protects against wear
- Superior rust and corrosion protection
- Reduces heat
- Controls thermal runaway
- Extends the life of seals, equipment, and lubricant
- Enhance fuel economy up to 8%
- Helps to clean dirty injectors
- Increases horsepower
- Reduces injector and pump wear
- Protects fuel systems from corrosion
- Improves cetane by up to 4 points
- Free of alcohol
- Extended fuel filter life
- Eliminates wax settling during fuel storage
- Cold filter plugging point reduced by up to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Designed for use in all diesel fuels, including biodiesel
- Reduces wear and soot
- Lowers oil consumption and emissions
- Superior cold weather performance
- Longer engine oil service life
- Reduces acids
- Superior TBN retention
Overall, by utilizing AMSOIL high-performance synthetic lubricants, you will experience benefits such as extended equipment life, reduced downtime, lower maintenance costs, and extended equipment life.